Nowadays bringing playgrounds and games for children is always interested by most of parents. However the lack of playgrounds not only makes parents face difficulties in managing and looking after their children but also have directly affected to children’s physical and mental aspect. Even if children who are isolated for spending so much time in books, in family and lacking of falling in line with nature and community may get autism.
The tour “One day for Kids” is a new and exciting tour with human culture. This is the program aimed for children from 5 to 10 years old to both learn and play games in order to help kids be physically strong and be mentally healthy. Through healthy fun activities connecting closely to nature, Fimextravel hopes to help children enhance their physical body and gain useful knowledges for life.
Some pictures of the tour “One day for Kids”:
For more detailed information about the tour program, please contact:
FIRST IMPORT EXPORT TRAVEL & SERVICE CO., LTD
71C Dong Khoi, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: (08) 3827 2790
Fax: (08) 3827 5660
The program designed for children from 5 to 10 years old.
The program includes:
* Vehicles 35-45 seats, new vehicles, facilities
* Sightseeings: comfort, fresh, cool, clean and safe for children
* Food and drinks: served breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack (the menu is made primarily from: clean and fresh vegetables, fruits which are safe and nutritious for children’s taste).
* Uniform for the tour: trouser, shirt, hat, shoes…
* Soft skill training program for kids carried out by tour guides and Buddhist priests who have experiences and education knowledges
* Gifts: bags for the program, photos, and clip sent to parents’ email inbox.
This is the tour program designed to help children themselves understand and develop their strong points as well as realize incorrect things they have had before. In order to let children be free to concentrate in playing games and participating in the activities of the program without being distracted, we respectfully hope parents to let children themselves to join in the program without parents’ accompany. Hopefully parents sympathize and support for the best success of the program.