On the occasion of the International Children’s Day – June 1st 2016, at 6:30 am at the office of Fimexco Travel & Service loacated at 71C Dong Khoi street, Ben Nghe ward, district 1, Ho Chi Minh city, Fimextravel started the tour “One day for kids” held to all the children of the company personnel.
Some interesting and nice pictures for the children in this tour:
For detailed information of the tour, please contact:
FIRST IMPORT EXPORT TRAVEL & SERVICE CO., LTD
71C Dong Khoi, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: (08) 3827 2790
Fax: (08) 3827 5660
Website: www.fimextravel.vn, www.fimextravel.com.vn
Information about the tour program:
The program designed for children from 5 to 10 years old.
The tour program includes:
* Vehicles 35 – 45 seats, new vehicles, facilities
* Sightseeings: comfort, fresh, cool, clean and safe for children
* Food and drinks: served breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack (the menu is made primarily from: clean and fresh vegetables, fruits which are safe and nutritious for children’s taste).
* Uniform for the tour: trouser, shirt, hat, shoes…
* Soft skill training program for kids carried out by tour guides and buddhist priests who have experiences and education knowledges
* Gifts: bags for the program, photos, and clip sent to parents’ email inbox.
This is the tour program designed to help children themselves understand and develop their strong points as well as realize incorrect things they have had before. In order to